Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
Tagaytay Student Out of Town Trip Package
Tagaytay Discount Package Tours
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Tagaytay Student Day Tour Package
Tagaytay Country Hotel
Rates Available Upon Request
Minimum of 50 Students, free 2 Teachers per bus.
Metro Manila Pick-up
Tagaytay Package Inclusions:
• Roundtrip air-conditioned tourist bus transfer
• Roundtrip boat transfer (Talisay-Crater-Talisay)
• Overnight aircon room accommodation based on quad sharing at Tagaytay Country Hotel
• Fullboard meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Horse Ride
• Visit the Palace in the Sky, Tagaytay Picnic Grove, Residence Inn Zoo
• Complimentary streamer/banner
• Travel insurance
• Complimentary Souvenirs
• Service of a tour guide/coordinator
• All permits & entrance fees
As with most Asian countries, the staple food in the Philippines is rice. It is most often steamed and served during meals.
Leftover rice is often fried with garlic to make sinangag, which is usually served at breakfast together with a fried egg and cured meat or sausages.
More details at Common dishes
Fly Philippines - Philippine Beach Hotels and Resorts Reservations
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,