Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
Tagaytay Student Out of Town Trip Package
Tagaytay Discount Package Tours
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Tagaytay Student Day Tour Package
Tagaytay Country Hotel
Rates Available Upon Request
Minimum of 50 Students, free 2 Teachers per bus.
Metro Manila Pick-up
Tagaytay Package Inclusions:
• Roundtrip air-conditioned tourist bus transfer
• Roundtrip boat transfer (Talisay-Crater-Talisay)
• Overnight aircon room accommodation based on quad sharing at Tagaytay Country Hotel
• Fullboard meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Horse Ride
• Visit the Palace in the Sky, Tagaytay Picnic Grove, Residence Inn Zoo
• Complimentary streamer/banner
• Travel insurance
• Complimentary Souvenirs
• Service of a tour guide/coordinator
• All permits & entrance fees
Main Dishes Philippine Cuisine
Adobo is one of the most popular Filipino dishes and is considered unofficially by many as the national dish. It usually consists of pork or chicken, sometimes both, stewed or braised in a sauce usually made from vinegar, cooking oil, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, and soy sauce. It can also be prepared "dry" by cooking out the liquid and concentrating the flavor. Bistek, also known as "Filipino beef steak," consists of thinly sliced beef marinated in soy sauce and calamansi and then fried in a skillet that is typically served with onions.
More details at Main Dishes Philippine Cuisine
Fly Philippines - Philippine Beach Hotels and Resorts Reservations
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,