Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
Tagaytay Student Out of Town Trip Package
Tagaytay Discount Package Tours
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Tagaytay Student Day Tour Package
Tagaytay Country Hotel
Rates Available Upon Request
Minimum of 50 Students, free 2 Teachers per bus.
Metro Manila Pick-up
Tagaytay Package Inclusions:
• Roundtrip air-conditioned tourist bus transfer
• Roundtrip boat transfer (Talisay-Crater-Talisay)
• Overnight aircon room accommodation based on quad sharing at Tagaytay Country Hotel
• Fullboard meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Horse Ride
• Visit the Palace in the Sky, Tagaytay Picnic Grove, Residence Inn Zoo
• Complimentary streamer/banner
• Travel insurance
• Complimentary Souvenirs
• Service of a tour guide/coordinator
• All permits & entrance fees
Philippines Cuisine Characteristics
The traditional way of eating is with the hands, especially dry dishes such as inihaw or prito. The diner will take a bite of the main dish, then eat rice pressed together with his fingers.
This practice, known as kamayan, is rarely seen in urbanized areas. However, Filipinos tend to feel the spirit of kamayan when eating amidst nature during out of town trips, beach vacations, and town fiestas.
More details at Philippines Cuisine Characteristics
Fly Philippines - Philippine Beach Hotels and Resorts Reservations
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,