Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
- Batangas Islands Philippines - Brief History - Geography - Climate - Language/Dialects - Political Subdivisions -
- Population - Festivals - Taal Lake & Volcano - Taal Heritage - Anilao Diving -
- Historical Attractions - Cultural Attractions - Natural Attractions - Religious Attractions - Man-Made Attractions -
- Mountain Climbing / Volcano Trekking - Tanauan Aerial Sports - Aquasports / Air Sports - Diving -
- Golf Courses - Balisongs - Hotels and Resorts Accomodation - Shoppings - Emergency Services -
Batangas Islands Philippines
Evercrest Golf Club Resort.
This golf club and resort features a deluxe hotel, lavished with world-class amenities, including stylish shops and a restaurant.
Punta Baluarte, Calatagan.
A nature resort set on the rolling hills of hacienda Bigaa, Punta Baluarte offers first-rate accommodations, world-class golf course and facilities.
Calatagan Golf Club.
Lauded as one of the best international championship courses in Southeast Asia, this golf club holds another unique distinction: it is located in an arboretum where over 3,000 trees of local and foreign species are planted.
Merienda Philippines Cuisine
Merienda is taken from the Spanish, and is a light meal or snack especially in the afternoon, similar to the concept of afternoon tea. If the meal is taken close to dinner, it is called merienda cena, and may be served instead of dinner.
More details at Merienda Philippines Cuisine
Fly Philippines - Philippine Beach Hotels and Resorts Reservations
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,