Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
- Batangas Islands Philippines - Brief History - Geography - Climate - Language/Dialects - Political Subdivisions -
- Population - Festivals - Taal Lake & Volcano - Taal Heritage - Anilao Diving -
- Historical Attractions - Cultural Attractions - Natural Attractions - Religious Attractions - Man-Made Attractions -
- Mountain Climbing / Volcano Trekking - Tanauan Aerial Sports - Aquasports / Air Sports - Diving -
- Golf Courses - Balisongs - Hotels and Resorts Accomodation - Shoppings - Emergency Services -
Batangas Islands Philippines
First Vita Plus
"First Vita Plus Business Opportunity"
For Our Business Expansion
We are in need of business dealers / partners all over the Philippines and in around the world:
Start the Marketing Business Part-Time: Build your marketing business online & offline, 2 hours per day
Start SMALL, Think BIG...
BE A FIRST VITA PLUS DEALER
Philippines Cuisine History and Influences
During the pre-Hispanic era in the Philippines, the preferred Austronesian methods for food preparation were boiling, steaming and roasting. The ingredients for common dishes were obtained from locally raised livestock. These ranged from kalabaw (water buffaloes), baka (cows), manok (chickens) and baboy (pigs) to various kinds of fish and seafood. More details at Philippines Cuisine History and Influences
Fly Philippines - Philippine Beach Hotels and Resorts Reservations
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,