Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
- Batangas Islands Philippines - Brief History - Geography - Climate - Language/Dialects - Political Subdivisions -
- Population - Festivals - Taal Lake & Volcano - Taal Heritage - Anilao Diving -
- Historical Attractions - Cultural Attractions - Natural Attractions - Religious Attractions - Man-Made Attractions -
- Mountain Climbing / Volcano Trekking - Tanauan Aerial Sports - Aquasports / Air Sports - Diving -
- Golf Courses - Balisongs - Hotels and Resorts Accomodation - Shoppings - Emergency Services -
Can I Own A Home In The Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
Batangas Islands Philippines
Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas offers users the benefit of advertising opportunities. We hope that our advertising plan will suit your needs and serve specific purpose. Take advantage of our high traffic, and climbing ranking, without reciprocation of links!
Advertising Payment for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
- Paypal is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas ).
Advertising Terms for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
Advertising Options for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
Hosted Pages, Link Banner, Link a Word and Property Listing
We'll send you an email requesting your information. Your ad will be placed within 24-48 hours after the clearing from our merchant account.
Mr. OLIVER BUGARIN, (Sales & Marketing)
Listing Terms Advertising
Rome - the city of visible history, where the past of a whole hemisphere seems moving in funeral procession with strange ancestral images and trophies gathered from afar. George Eliot
Philippines Cuisine History and Influences
The Chinese food introduced during this period were food of the workers and traders, which became a staple of the noodle shops (panciterias), and can be seen in dishes like arroz caldo (congee), sinangag (fried rice), chopsuey. More details at Philippines Cuisine History and Influences
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,