Region IV-A (CALABARZON)
The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; acronym CALABARZON.
Provides profile, geography, map, places to stay and accommodations, tourist attractions, festivals and special interest.
- Batangas Islands Philippines - Brief History - Geography - Climate - Language/Dialects - Political Subdivisions -
- Population - Festivals - Taal Lake & Volcano - Taal Heritage - Anilao Diving -
- Historical Attractions - Cultural Attractions - Natural Attractions - Religious Attractions - Man-Made Attractions -
- Mountain Climbing / Volcano Trekking - Tanauan Aerial Sports - Aquasports / Air Sports - Diving -
- Golf Courses - Balisongs - Hotels and Resorts Accomodation - Shoppings - Emergency Services -
How To Drastically Cut Your Cost of living Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
Batangas Islands Philippines
Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas offers users the benefit of advertising opportunities. We hope that our advertising plan will suit your needs and serve specific purpose. Take advantage of our high traffic, and climbing ranking, without reciprocation of links!
Advertising Payment for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
- Paypal is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas ).
Advertising Terms for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
Advertising Options for Batangas Islands Philippines - CALABARZON.IslandsPhilippines.com/Batangas
Hosted Pages, Link Banner, Link a Word and Property Listing
We'll send you an email requesting your information. Your ad will be placed within 24-48 hours after the clearing from our merchant account.
Mr. OLIVER BUGARIN, (Sales & Marketing)
Listing Terms Advertising
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. Marcel Proust
Popular catches include tilapia, catfish (hito), milkfish (bangus), grouper (lapu-lapu), shrimp (hipon), prawns (sugpo), mackerel (galunggong, hasa-hasa), swordfish, oysters (talaba), mussels (tahong), clams (halaan and tulya), large and small crabs (alimango and alimasag respectively), game fish, sablefish, tuna, cod, blue marlin, and squid/cuttlefish (both called pusit).
More details at Common dishes
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,